The rules :
- You do not have to be following this blog, I am not doing this to gain followers and would rather you follow me if you genuinely want to :)
- Your ask box must be open
- Reblog and/or Like this post to enter the giveaway. Reblogging more than once will not disqualify you, but it won’t help as Tumblr notes only show one reblog per user
- The giveaway is open to anyone, regardless of where you live. You must be 18 or over to enter, or have your parents’ permission to give me your details should you win
- Entries are open until December 24th, 23:49 Paris time (GMT +1)
- The winner will picked with the help of a random number generator, and announced on Christmas Day on this very blog. I will then send them an ask to get their address (please note that the message will come from my primary blog)
The winner gets :
- a copy of A Sister More Like Me (with gorgeous illustrations by Brittney Lee)
- a copy of the Frozen Little Golden Book (so you can relive the story over and over again)
- a sheet of Frozen stickers (because who doesn’t love stickers?)
- a pin featuring Elsa and Anna (exclusive to Disneyland Paris)
- a figure featuring Elsa and Anna (also exclusive to Disneyland Paris)
Good luck everyone, and thank you so much to all of you who have been supporting this blog! It’s always a pleasure to see how much Frozen is loved here on tumblr, and I’m looking forward to seeing the fandom grow even more over time :)
My mom got me this new bag for over half off the original price. Originally I saw the design advertised last year, but figures I wouldn’t get it since I didn’t want to pay retail. Lo and behold ROSS had it - score!
Elsa, Queen of Arendelle
inspired by John Singer Sargent’s work.
I still believe in summer days.
The seasons always change
and life will find a way. ( ♬ )
pic is transparent so you can have an anna and elsa hourglass floating across your blog !!
sorry i kind of died! i’ll try to make sure that doesn’t happen again!
zimstern mitts … they look fantastic but the pattern involves both knitting & crocheting … the free pattern is at the link below if you dare to venture …
~…free pattern —-»>(via Knitting and so on: Zimtstern Mitts)
Hrgh, I wish I knew enough about crocheting and knitting (I know how to crochet, just not very well since I don’t have a lot of time to practice and am rusty), but nrgh. DO WANT.
Sisters~♡ on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/90725593?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=image_share&utm_source=tumblr
Konpeitō (金平糖, コンペイトー), also spelled kompeitō, is a Japanese candy.
The word “konpeitō” comes from the Portuguese word confeito, which means a sugar candy. This technique for producing candy was introduced to Japan in the early 16th century by Portuguese traders. The infrastructure and refining technology of sugar had not yet been established in Japan in those days. As konpeito uses a lot of sugar, it was very rare and expensive as a result. In 1569, Luís Fróis, a Portuguese missionary, presented a glass flask of konpeitō to Oda Nobunaga in order to obtain the permit for mission work of Christianity.
By the Meiji period, konpeito had already been culturally prescribed as one of the standards of Japanese sweets — the character Sugar Plum Fairy in the Nutcracker was translated into konpeitō no sei (Japanese: 金平糖の精, Fairy of konpeitō).Konpeitō is also the standard of the thank-you-for-coming gift which is given by the Imperial House of Japan. The gift of konpeitō comes in a small box called bonbonieru (Japanese: ボンボニエール), from the French bonbonnière, meaning candy box.
The characters 金平糖 (lit. “golden flat sugar”) are ateji selected mostly for their phonetic value, and the word can also be written 金米糖 or 金餅糖.
article sources: (x)
"In early June I took home a kitten and was worried about introducing him to my ferrets. Watch him grow up with them."
Photos/caption via Imgur (full album HERE)
I CAN’T HANDLE THIS POST ANYMORE FOREVER
Miss my two boys.
Another kickstarter to pledge to!
This one is called FIRE & BONE. They’re making miniature copies of animal skulls and casting them in white and yellow bronze(and 14K gold!)
Prices aren’t too bad either!
Go check it out!
YO BONE PEOPLE
ROE DEER AND RED FOX
oooh… dat Roe Deer.
I jumped on this Kickstarter SO fast. Love it.
im so sorry for the child that has to ride a carousel in a ball of shit
IIII WANNA RIDE THE MANTIS AND THE CICADA
This is the most amazing carousel.
This guy still needs to be remembered
This man will always be my hero.